When you want a contractors insurance policy that is as unique as your business and as cost-effective as your services, look no further than Boyle Insurance Agency. Our experienced team of insurance professionals, led by Tim Treadwell, provides customized commercial insurance policies for general contractors and artisan contractors such as roofers, plumbers and electricians. With offices in Memphis and Nashville, we are available to assist contractors throughout Tennessee.
Tailored Insurance Policies and Fast Bonds
As a contractor, you face special risks on a daily basis. Those risks make it so that your business will require a tailor-made commercial insurance package to appropriately protect you against serious financial harm. We can help you identify the right policies with the right coverage:
- General liability, for coverage against claims for injury, property damage or medical bills, which can be especially important if you use uninsured subcontractors
- Inland marine insurance, which covers your equipment, either at replacement cost or actual cash value
- Professional liability, to protect against claims involving errors or omissions
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI), to protect against hiring and firing claims, which is especially important for larger contractors
- Workers compensation, to protect you and your employees, regardless of the size of your company
- Pollution liability, which protects against a variety of exposures, especially for demolition and remediation contractors
- Builders risk, which is especially important for new construction developers and remodeling contractors, as it protects property that is undergoing construction
- Commercial umbrella liability, which offers additional liability insurance above and beyond your other liability policies, as your base policy limits may not be adequate in the event of a big loss
- Contractor bonds, we get you the bonds you need, when you need them, including bid bonds, performance bonds, and license and permit bonds
- Business Auto, to cover any vehicles used by your business
Once we have the right contractors insurance portfolio in place for you, we will help you maintain your coverage as needed. We can take away or add to your coverage as your business evolves or as the market changes.
We Offer More than an Insurance Policy
At Boyle Insurance, we take great care to get to know our contractors, their businesses and their goals. Our work extends far beyond the contractors insurance policy and well into risk management and loss control. For instance, we spend a great deal of time with our contractors, educating them on workers compensation laws and how they are affected by those laws. It is this educational aspect along with a dedication to doing what is right for you that help our team stand out from the crowd.
At Boyle, we want to be your one-stop-shop for all your insurance and bonding needs. Whether you need a bond quickly or require a copy of your certificate of insurance, our team will work efficiently to get you what you need, when you need it.
Contact our Memphis or Nashville Insurance Agency for a Free Quote
We offer no-risk, no-obligation insurance quotes for contractors and subcontractors, so why not reach out to us today to learn how we can help you meet your bottom line? We understand your needs, what it takes to transfer risk, and how your practices can lower your insurance costs. Contact Boyle Insurance to learn more.