Small Business Insurance
At Boyle Insurance Agency, we applaud entrepreneurs who take it upon themselves to start and build a new venture. As you embrace a new adventure, turn to us for the support, risk management and insurance you will need to get started or to grow.
Our independent insurance agency has been serving small businesses like yours since our formation in 1933. With offices in Memphis and Nashville, we serve restaurants, bars, retail shops, nail salons and beauty salons, spas, printers, automotive repair shops and many other main street businesses throughout Tennessee.
Elements of a Business Owners Policy
We find that most any small business client will receive the coverage it requires through an individually tailored business owners policy (BOP):
- General liability insurance, to cover attorney fees, damages and medical expenses stemming from property or injury claims
- Property insurance, to protect your office or building, belongings and inventory
- Business interruption insurance, also called business income insurance, should you need to close your business for a period of time due to a covered loss
Depending upon your circumstances, we may also encourage you to consider supplemental insurance policies to help cover more of your potential risks:
- Commercial vehicle insurance, for business autos and non-owned vehicles
- Umbrella insurance, for additional liability coverage
- Inland marine insurance, for mobile property
- Crime insurance, to protect against theft, including employee theft
- Cyber liability, to protect against Internet fraud
- Professional liability, to protect against claims tied to your acts or omissions
Advantages of Working with Boyle Insurance
By partnering with our agency for all of your commercial insurance needs, you’ll be able to gain access to various companies that will all vie for your attention. Our companies are A-rated, highly respected regional and national insurance carriers, each of whom provides their own business owners policy options. In fact, many of these companies cater to specialty niches, such as nail salons and spas. By gaining access to these companies, you get the ability to choose the policy you like best amongst many options.
You will also receive service from experienced staff that understands the unique coverage that your business will need. We have spent years honing our knowledge of the small business coverage market.
Even with all that, we know that the best thing we can provide to you is meeting all of your ongoing service needs. We won’t pass you over to your insurance company’s 800 number when you need a certificate of insurance or have questions about a claim. We are here to serve you now and throughout the life of your policy.
Contact Boyle Insurance for a Free Insurance Quote
We offer free quotes for our small business insurance clients. Request your free insurance quote now or contact our Memphis or Nashville Insurance Agency to request more information. We look forward to partnering with you to make your small business dreams become reality. Once we have helped you with your business policy, talk to us about covering your family and protecting your family against business losses. We often create insurance portfolios for our small business clients that include their commercial insurance and personal insurance policies.