Property Management & HOAs: Landlord Insurance
Boyle Insurance Agency has been serving the needs of Tennessee businesses since 1933. Our experience with property management, condo owner associations (COAs) and homeowners associations (HOAs) has grown extensively over the past years and has grown to be one of our strongest and most well-regarded services.
Apartment Building, COA and HOA Insurance Considerations
We offer years of experience in insuring all types of habitational risks, including policies for apartment buildings, condominiums and homeowners associations. We evaluate all of your specific insurance needs, including unique premises liability concerns surrounding swimming pools, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities.
Our apartment, COA and HOA insurance policies take into account all the basic coverage you will need to protect your company:
- Building protection, for your complex and any related structures such as garages or sheds
- Contents protection, for your property that you leave behind for tenant use, including tools, furniture and other furnishings
- Directors and officers (D&O) insurance, to protect the board members of your homeowners associate or condo association
- Liability protection, in the event you are sued for personal injury or property damage or are held responsible for someone’s medical bills
- Loss of rent coverage, which keeps income coming in while you repair your rental after a covered loss that requires your tenants to live elsewhere
Whether you’re just starting out as a new landlord or you own an established property management company here in Tennessee, reach out to us. We can help you identify the right coverage at the right price.
Additional Commercial Property Insurance Considerations
As a landlord of rental property, you have opened yourself to extensive risk that may require coverage above and beyond the basic landlord policy. In addition to obtaining landlord insurance, discuss the following supplemental policies to provide you with optimum protection:
- Flood insurance, which is not included in any base landlord or homeowners policy
- Identity theft, to protect your business in the event of a data breach
- Umbrella coverage, which offers liability insurance to supplement your other liability policies
Contact Our Landlord Insurance Team for More Information
Whether you’re looking for a free quote for your rental condominium insurance or rental dwelling insurance policy, or you are looking for help analyzing if you have the right coverage to protect you, contact our Memphis or Nashville Insurance Agency.